- 500g fusilli pasta
- Fresh tomato sauce
- 5 eggplants
- Napolitana Sauce Seasoning
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- Half a glass of water
- Water for boiling the pasta
How to make pasta with eggplant and basil
- Boil the spaghetti as stated on the package and strain. Chop eggplants into small squares.
- In a saucepan, add the olive oil, add the eggplant to the pan to sauté for a bit. Next, add the tomato sauce, some water, the napolitana seasoning, and the spices.
- Finally, simmer for a few minutes and add your pasta to the sauce. Stir well and serve with a little grated feta cheese.