- 50 g lentils
- 50 g beans (whatever you prefer)
- 50 g chickpeas
- 50 g of rice (bonnet/parboiled)
- 2 teaspoons of Soft Mustard
- Olive oil
- Use either pre-boiled legumes, or prepare your own, with the appropriate procedures, rinsing and boiling accordingly.
- Boil the rice in plenty of water and strain.
- Put your legumes and rice in a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and at the end do a dressing with the lemon and olive oil.
- Ready, so easy, and nutritious.
* Follow the instructions on the package with your legumes to prepare them.
A standard Greek, Mediterranean dish, learn more about Greek cuisine here. Enjoy the salad as a meal or as an accompaniment to your main meal.