Homemade Cereal Bars with Tahini
Healthy, homemade, and easy!
- 300g tahini
- 100g tahini with cocoa
- 200g honey
- 200g chocolate couverture, flakes
- 80g raw almonds
- 30g raisins
- 50g roasted hazelnuts
- 40g dried plums, cut into pieces
- 150g whole-grain cereal
- 200g oats
How to make the bars:
- Heat the honey in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Combine the tahini and honey together in a large bowl. Be careful not to overmix.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl, Melt it, either in the microwave or in a bain-marie.
- Add the melted chocolate to the tahini-honey mixture and stir.
- Add the oats and mixed nuts. Mix with a spatula. Add the cereal and continue to mix by hand.
- Spread a large piece of plastic wrap over a 20x30 cm baking pan, letting it hang over the edges. Spread the mixture over the wrap and sprinkle some more cereal over the top. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Cut into 20 equal-sized bars, each 5 cm thick.