Rizogalo (Rice Pudding)
Ready in a short time, delicious and enjoyable.
- 180gr. glasse rice or carolina rice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 400ml. water
- 100gr. sugar
- 1lt. fresh milk, or evaporated milk with water
- 1 vanillin
- 2 full tablespoons corn flour
- cinnamon for sprinkling
- Put the rice with water and salt in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes, until the rice is slightly puffed. Then add the milk, sugar and mix.
- When the rice boils, then dissolve the corn flour in a little cold water or milk and while stirring, pour it into the pot.
- Simmer for a while until it starts to coagulate. As it is hot, divide it into 6 bowls.
- Leave it to cool well and freeze it in the fridge. After it cools, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy.