A dessert, full of fruity flavors and sweetness, perfectly matched with a hot cup of mountain tea!
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup fructose
- 3 eggs
- ½ glass of cognac
- 4½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 jars of jam
- 1 vanillin
- Stir the margarine well with fructose until the mixture begins to whiten. Add the eggs and the cognac. Stir. Add the flour and baking powder and mix well until the dough is smooth.
- Empty ¾ of dough into a buttered baking tray or tart form. Hold ¼ of the dough to roll into canes.
- Spread the jam on top of the dough.
- Spread the dough you have kept on the canes, which you place over the jam, 5 cm apart. You also place sidebands so that they can form rhombuses.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170°C for 30 minutes, until golden brown. Allow the pasta flora to cool without covering it and cut into pieces so that the sticks are in the middle of the piece.