- 500gr. all-purpose flour
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- 250gr warm water
- 200gr olive oil
- 350gr olives of your choice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
How to make the bread:
- In a bowl, mix the flour, yeast, salt, sugar, water, and half the olive oil. Mix well until it starts to form a dough.
- Let the dough rest for 10-15 minutes.
- After it rests, add the rest of the olive oil and the olives.
- Knead well and spread the dough in a wide pan or divide it into smaller ones if you do not have one.
- Leave the dough to rise for half an hour.
- Pour a little olive oil on top and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for about 25 minutes in the air.
*You can add sesame seeds on top if you want to.
Tell us if you liked the recipe!