Easy chocolate tart
An easy Sunday dessert!
- 300 g petit beurre cookies
- 100 g of margarine
- 100 g praline with cocoa
- 100 g couverture
- 200 g couverture separately
- 200 ml cream
- 70 g of crushed hazelnuts
- Fruit (optional)
- Melt the butter with the Merenda and the 100g of chocolate in a pot
- We grind the cookies in the multi till they become a fine powder and we throw them in a bowl with the butter, the Merenda, and the couverture that we have melted. Mix well and spread the mixture in a 26 cm tart dish. Put the base in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- For the filling, put the 200g couverture in a bowl. Heat the cream in a saucepan until it boils and pour over the chocolate. Mix well to make a glossy gauze.
- Remove the tart from the fridge and pour over the ganache. Put back in the fridge to freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with grated hazelnuts and fruit.