- 1 pack Fruit Jelly with strawberry flavor Jotis
- 1 can Crème Jotis
- 1 Pack Petit Beurre
- 100g Confectioners' Sugar
- 250 ml Boiling Water (for the Jelly)
- 250 ml Cold Water (for the Jelly)
How to make the jelly dessert
- Prepare the jelly as written on the package. Let it cool, till at room temperature.
- In the mixer add the Crème Jotis and gradually add the confectioners' sugar. Mix for 5'-6'.
- Crush the biscuits.
- Use 5 glasses or small bowls of your preference.
- Use three tablespoons of crushed biscuits, as a base, in each glass.
- Add cream, to the middle of the glass.
- Add some more biscuits.
- Top with the jelly till full glass.
- Freeze for about three hours, till the jelly is firm.